How can I return my product?
- If you need to return your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process.
How do you change the lenses on the 2 Lens and 3 Lens LED Magnifier Set?
- Step 1. Locate the two quick release buttons at the top of the handle.
- Step 2. Press down simultaneously on both buttons.
- Step 3. While pushing in both buttons, pull the lens away from the handle base.
- Alternatively, you can view our Lens Changing Video here: https://imagniphy.com/pages/instructional-videos
How do you insert the batteries on the 2 Lens and 3 Lens LED Magnifier Set?
- Step 1. Locate the battery cover tab at the bottom of the handle.
- Step 2. Use a finger to push this tab towards the top of the handle. As you are pressing the tab, lift upward to remove the battery cover.
- Step 3: Insert 1 AAA battery at the base of the battery compartment. Insert the remaining 2 AAA batteries. Make sure the positive ends of the batteries are facing the correct direction. Batteries are not included with the 2 Lens or 3 Lens LED Sets.
- Step 4: Replace the battery cover.
- When opening the battery compartment for the first time, some of our customers experience slight difficulties in removing the battery cover. Opening the battery compartment will get easier after a few openings. If it is still too difficult to open the battery cover, we recommend seeing if a friend or family member can help remove it the first time. After removing the cover for the first time, it becomes significantly easier to remove.
- You can view our Battery Installation Video here: https://imagniphy.com/pages/instructional-videos
The switch is stuck in the on position and the LED lights will not turn on.
- The switch can sometimes be stuck in the “ON” position if the batteries are inserted while the switch is in the “ON” position. Remove the battery cover, remove the batteries, turn the switch to the “OFF” position, replace the batteries, and replace the battery cover. The switch will now be functional.
Why is the image upside down?
- The focal length of the 10x and 16x lenses is 1-1.5 inches. If the magnifying glass is too far away from the focal point, the image can sometimes appear to be upside down. This can be fixed by moving the magnifying glass to be within the 1-1.5 inch focal length.
The lights will not turn on.
- Please check that 3 AAA batteries are installed properly. The instruction manual included with the magnifying glass has pictures detailing how the three batteries must be installed. You can also view the Battery Installation Video here: https://imagniphy.com/pages/instructional-videos
Do you offer a 10x or 16x lens that is larger than the lens included in the 2 Lens Set and 3 Lens Set?
- Magnification strength or “power” is determined by the level of the curvature of the lens. A stronger magnification level needs a more steeply curved lens in order to be a higher magnification level. As the strength gets higher, the lens must become smaller to accommodate for the steeper curvature. If the 10x or 16x lens were greater in diameter, the glass would need to be extremely thick. This would cause the lens to be extremely heavy and not suited for handheld use.
Still have questions?
- Start a chat with us by clicking the chat in the bottom right corner, send us an email at email@example.com, or call us at (917) 920-0533. We are always happy to help!